Apart from valuation for collateral purposes, Aden Değerleme has an expert staff to provide comprehensive special appraisal report services on issues such as real estate appraisal service in accordance with international valuation standards, market research, best and most efficient use analysis, site selection, internal rate of return in order to offer these services to local and foreign individuals and organizations that want to invest in real estate, demanded according to different needs, and organizations that work on land development.
Aden Değerleme provides services with our expert staff having many years of industry experience in the field of qualified real estate, in the feasibility studies that investors, developers and finance providers need during the decision to implement their new investment decisions.
Mainly Requested Research Reports
- Comparative analysis of office markets
- Industry and storage areas demand analysis
- Housing market supply-demand analysis
- Preparation of Current Situation Analysis and Value Determination reports,
- Preparation of Existing Project Goodwill Reports (These are the reports that form the basis of the sharing and distribution model in the new project.)
- Preparation of New Project (Preliminary Project) Goodwill and Positioning Reports,
- New Project Price Analysis and Value Determination Studies,
- Preparation of Comparison Reports between real estate, etc.
- At the first stage, determinations regarding the current condition of the real estate and goodwill studies should be carried out. It is seen in market research that many developer companies share and distribute based on the current situation in this process. For this reason, the determination of the current situation is considered as the most important step and forms the basis for the sharing model.
- It is necessary to examine the main immovable, the current zoning status and possible plan changes and take the application sketch.
- The share ratios between the right holders and the developer should be determined on the architectural project developed.
- After the detailed market research on the new project is done, comparison of the old and new projects should be made. According to the information obtained from the market, the developer companies make agreements with the right holders over the area (m2) or the value of the real estate (TL). Therefore, these studies should be prepared in a way that will guide distribution and sharing.