With the the "Regulation on the Amendment of the Regulation on the Implementation of the Turkish Citizenship Law" " published in the Official Gazette dated 19.09.2018 and numbered 30540, the following regulations were made regarding the quality of the real estate to be purchased for the transition to Turkish Citizenship.
- The value of the real estate to be purchased in order to acquire citizenship through the acquisition of real estate in Turkey, by adding an annotation not to be sold for three years in the land registry records, is 250,000 USD.
- The real estate valuation report required for the transition to Turkish citizenship must be prepared by the valuation institution holding the SPK and BDDK Licenses.
- The real estate valuation report prepared in accordance with the law must be submitted to the Land Registry Offices.
- Making New Project Price Analysis and Value Determination Studies,
- For this purpose, an annotation will be placed on the land registry in order that the real estate to be owned cannot be sold for at least 3 years.
In this context, we provide services to foreign nationals as a licensed company by CMB and BRSA for the provision of real estate valuation reports required for the transition to Turkish citizenship.