Since the real estate sector, which is wide at the global level and has many sub-branches, is the subject of huge investments, complete analyses and researches are required for these processes. In particular, in-depth analysis of the processes that will be involved in the investment by expert teams and taking a professional consultancy service for these researches can help to increase the income source that will come from the investment, both materially and morally, in the long run.
Within the scope of
market research and analysis processes in the real estate sector, at first, the most basic characteristics of the product or concrete area, in which the investment will be made, should be compiled in the form of information. Then, steps are taken such as evaluating the plus/minus situations to be collected about the process, determining the possible future profit, collecting detailed information about the parties interested in this investment process and competitor investors, if any, collecting information about potential customers, and determining the risks that may arise. After these steps, a decision stage is reached for the real estate investments considered.
When all these processes we mentioned are gathered together, it is possible to mention that market research is very important in order to successfully take part in the market. Whether small-scale investments or very large investments; for every situation, the services to be received related to this field can create very advantageous situations in order to reach the targeted profit point.
How are Real Estate Market Research and Analysis Processes Performed?
Market research and analysis processes in the real estate sector can be summarized as follows;
- Analysing the region subject to investment in all details
- Examining in detail the parts of the projects that have already been implemented or the projects that are still in the planning stage, especially the parts that will provide great returns, and generating ideas on them.
- Detailed investigation of the supply-demand balance in the region to be invested.
- Analysing the market need within the target
- Determining which of the types such as office, residence, residence, commercial area (hotel, etc.) will be the most appropriate planning processes for this investment, with the examination made in the region where the investment will be made.
- Identifying the best and most deficient aspects of SWOT investments and adding the opportunities that are likely to arise during this determination to the appraisal report.
- By examining many aspects of other investment regions that are similar to the investment area, creating reports explaining the deficiencies in these areas and possible negative situations that may occur, avoiding them and how to directly transform negativities into positive situations
- Analysing the operating income, rental income, income status, etc. of the real estate previously located in the investment zone, if any.
- Determining what kind of potential the customers in the region have and their current socio-economic status